Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Interviews Pt1

Good Day Mates,
          Welcome back to my blog. Today's posting is about my first interview with my lovely older sister. Not only did we discuss media representation, we also discussed marketing and distribution for the doc series, because my sister majored in that field, so she is aware of realistic approaches on how one would market and distribute new content. I will be going into detail in my next blogpost. I am glad that I had this conversations, because it has led me to begin working on the CCR. Which time wise, fits about right.
           Unfortunately we couldn't talk to my brother in law at the same time, because he has turned himself into a night owl, so his interview is just going to be a clip of him answering a list of questions I have sent him. Although, I wanted a conversation, this is the best I could get.
          Overall it has been productive, I have completely figure out things, and I am almost done with the poster, just working on details. The website is in the works, I have to change a few things because of my shift in how I am doing the docs. My goal is to finish the poster by the end of the week. I am just glad that with this situation going on, I am still able to work with my original idea, because it is something that I am passionate about.
      I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...