Sunday, March 8, 2020

Poster In the MAKING

Hello Everyone,
       Today is the day I started to work on my poster. With a little help from my mom, I was able to come up with an idea of what my poster is going to look like. If you remember, a few blogs ago I mentioned something about my color palette and aesthetic for this project, but my poster is not particularly going to follow along the same color scheme, but I will try my best.
        The idea for my poster is going to be a sort of point of view shot have the second row in a movie theater, looking into a big screen. In the front row, is going to be a few seats with people on them. These people are going to be the minority groups I am representing looking at a reflection of a stereotypical version of their ethnicity.
         When it comes to the faces of these people, I am not going to make them detailed, because that will not be easy to execute at all, so I'd rather stay with the impressionistic feel of faces. My idea wasn't particularly inspired by anything, it was just simply my mom and I discussing how we constantly how to watch out people get wrongly represented and we can't do anything about it,  and that remind me of a movie theater. Here is my sketch/ possible final piece of my poster:


 So yeah, this is what it roughly looks like, I promise its gonna look nothing like this, this is just the skeleton to my masterpiece. Also, ignore the title name, it was just the first thing that came to my head when I saw my drawing, but I don't think im going to use it. But that is it for today my fellow followers, and things are going to get juicy starting next week, so be on the lookout. For now,

    I Will See You Later ;)



1 comment:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...