Monday, March 23, 2020

Making things clear for myself

Good Morning ladies and gents,
          This post serves to set everything clear in terms of what my doc series is going to look like now. After short discussion and ridiculous circumstances, I have come to slightly change what my documentary is going to look like.  Originally my doc was supposed be a simple expository doc, just simply talking about media representation. But sadly, due to out current circumstances, I am unable to film just exactly the way I wanted to. But fear not, I have found a solution. Basically, my documentary is going to look something like an episode of either Patriot act, or skit from John Oliver.
          Just to clarify, no I don't intend on following the same biased approach, I am looking more at the stylistic approach of the series. The excerpt is going to be a small bit of me talking about media representation, while including samples and interviews throughout. I explained in a previous post who my interviews are, its going to be my brother-in-law, my mother, and my sister. I chose them, Frankly because they are all very well spoken people, and can put across the right point. I would like to add some comedic sense to the topic, but thats my brother-in-law's job.




           I have an idea for what my set up is going to look like, but I'm not sure. Both examples, always have the updated screens of what they are talking about in the background, that might be my greatest challenge to create. I am going to ask my sister how to do that, because right now I am unsure. But here is just a little update on where my mind is, thank you,
          I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...