Saturday, March 7, 2020

Excerpt pt1: Transitions

Good Morning lovely followers,
     Today is officially the day I started my film, and in this doc, I shall be talking about the transition during my excerpt. Just to give you a quick rundown, here is what my excerpt is going to look like:

 0-2.5 minutes: the end of the news representation segment
2.5-3 minutes: the transition between scenes
3-5: the begging of social media representation

     These 30 seconds are crucial in terms of what to do, because i was thinking of working with animation, but I have never animated anything in my life. But with the advice of a friend and some research, I think I found a simplistic app that I could use to help, and if that doesn't work I could always use stop motion.
      The reason as to why I am working with animation is because the past few documentary I have watched for research had some sort of animation embedded in them, for example:
The doc series, The Mind Explained, uses simplistic animations such as the one above to explain some of the concepts they can't physically show. This is an example how what I might do if I need to talk about something I can't show. 


This is from the show, 13th, which is known to be one of my inspirations. This picture above is an example of what they do in order to also show things they cant. The animations here are quite nice, simple but not too simple. There are a few other docs in which I looked at that had animations in them, and I am probably going to stick to the common theme they have above, the simple silhouette of people or things, and I might even use that idea in my poster. On that note, 
I Will See You Later ;)




No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...