Thursday, April 9, 2020

Excerpt Insight

Good Morning People,
       I've realized as I was going over my blogs, that I didn't really discuss much about the actual making of the excerpt, like I never shared any story boards or anything like that. But quite frankly, I am a more spontaneous person, I don't like fully laying out a concept because I feel as if that is top restrictive, instead I just have a general plot idea, and I flourish from there. Because of the quarantine situation, my film options aren't that crazy either, I mentioned I am going to arrange in it in a talk host concept.




          This is what the shot set up I wanted to do (Sorry for the lighting, I just took this picture to show you guys) I was going to just simply edit the mini screen next to me and call it a day. But I was on a zoom call the other day, and I found out you could insert a green screen from behind, so I got an idea:


         This may look cheesy, but with the proper background picture, I think I can pull it off. I think this truly shows my spontaneous side of filming, I couldn't even write a proper script because I just couldn't put my mind to it unless I began filming. So I jotted down some key points, and I began speaking about my topics.  Anyway, I hope this has been helpful, 
         I Will See You Later ;)


No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...