Sunday, March 29, 2020

Putting the Word Out

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back,
          Today I decided it would be a good day to talk about the social media essence of the company. Even though it is not a required section, it is needed for the marketing strategy I am approaching for this project. In my website, there is going to be the company's instagram linked below, mainly so people could check out the information posted through there. But, a while back when we had out marketing presentations, one of my peers explained that a constantly updating website brings it higher up in the searches for google. When linking an active Instagram account that is constantly being updated, that will help the website do generally better.
     



         In terms of what the set up would look like, here is an example of what I am picturing. I would include it the home page right at the bottom, where the rest of the social media would be linked. I am going to add a Twitter, Facebook and gmail links as well. These are the only social media presences I am planning on including. I apologize for the simplistic blogs, it has been a hectic week and I am finally starting to get everything together,  with that being said,

         I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...