Thursday, March 12, 2020

Animation Progress

Hello lovely People,
       As I have mentioned earlier, I am going to be animating the transitions between my different representation topics. I believe I mentioned an app that has made the idea of an animation just a little easier for me, because it offers just enough for me to work with in this project. So just today I was playing around with the features that it offers, and just see what I can do in a short period of time. 
       I played around with two clips that were a second each, and the first one took a little under ten minutes, so in terms of time it's going to be lengthy, but it should be fine after I get the hang of it. I just need a little more practice. Today I just wanted to show you guys the samples, I have pulled off and also give you a little insight of what I'm going to be doing for my project.

         


     This video above was my first ever animation piece. Even though its a little childish, it was my trial piece, and quite frankly it took some time for something so simple. The only problem with the end result, there’s watermark at the bottom left corner. I was thinking I could maybe work smaller and then crop the clip enough to get rid of it. If not, I might need to pay or something to get rid the watermark that it’s going to produce. This blog is meant to be more fun, and just a little progress update, and with that,

     I Will See You Later ;)
        

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...