Sunday, March 1, 2020

Group Discussions and More Research

Good Evening,
       This past week in class we had the opportunity to get into a a g=big group and talk about our portfolio projects in class. When my turn came around I was a little nervous to present my topic but I am glad to say I got some beneficial feedback and recommendations as to what I should do. While I received feedback I noticed that everyone was telling me to focus on the Asian community for my project, and just talk about their stereotypical representation about how they're all Chinese and what not. Quite frankly I like this idea, but I do not know many Asians, so I might have to go hunting for subjects this week. Another subject that was offered was Hispanics, which is easier for me because I am surrounded by them, and I could easily interview them. But I always like to challenge myself so we'll see where that takes me.
        But while we were discussing I was told to watch The 13th, on Netflix, because like I mentioned in an earlier blog I haven't seen many documentaries to be inspired from. But I finally had time to watch an episode, and I am honestly speechless. I don't want to get into the content, because I genuinely am disappointed in humans, but as a piece, the technical aspects are crazy. I loved their transitions, but the hardest part would be imitating a similar idea terms of the animation. I have no idea how to animate anything, so I might either have to learn, or figure out a way in which I could do something similar. Another big issue I have would be the copyright. If I were to use any news articles I wouldn't be able use more than a few seconds of any excerpt which would be hard to do, but not impossible.

       Overall, I have realized I have quite some work to do, my plan is to have the planning done by the end of the week, and hopefully begin shooting as soon as possible. I apologize that this blog is quite short, but I will only get better.  On that note,

I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...