Sunday, March 15, 2020

Excerpt pt2: News Media

Good Evening,
      The news media is going to be the first half of my production. This is the part in which I am going to be interviewing my mother, and asking her questions in regards to how the news has affected  our people the way we are looked at. The answer in a sense is obvious, but the wise words of my mother might make someone look at it differently. She is my first subject for the interview, and I might just make her the star of the episode. I wanted to interview others but with this while pandemic situation, I don’t know if I’ll be able to meet with these people.
      Other than my interview subject, the way I’ll be approaching this topic will be using some news articles, I was looking into copyrights in regards to film, and you’re allowed up to like 10 seconds maximum, but I couldn’t find anything in terms of news. I’m not sure how the news copyright works, and based on the restrictions I will follow along. It would really be in my benefit if I was all lower of use short clips from interviews, because that will lead me into creating a fast paced montage with a clips about the Arab/ Muslims community. Worst case, well let’s hope there isn’t, because I don’t think a good way to approach it. I also want to incorporate podcasts, interviews anything I can without  being copyrighted. My goal for the next few days is to find enough clips and footage to put my point across. Here’s my thought process about this, and well yeah,

     I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...