Thursday, April 2, 2020

POSTER Stuffs

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back,
           Today’s blog post is just a little update on how the poster is going. I haven’t spoken about it an a while, so here I am. The background is relatively done, the only thing I need to work on are the people. This has been difficult because I am showing how the media represents them, so I’m going to appear stereotypical but that’s the point.  It’s going to take me some time, but I plan on finishing it by the end of the week.
             I’m not sure if i showed you guys how I imagined the characters to look like, so here you go:

        As you can see up top, both these pictures have faces with no features, mine are going to appear more like the picture in the bottom. The woman’s face has an impression of features, which is exactly what I am going for. I chose to do that mainly because I don’t have to actually draw people’s faces (and I can’t photograph anyone) and it just looks neater because it resembles many people instead of just one.

        I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...