Saturday, March 14, 2020

Website Setup and Features

Good Morning,
     This blog's sole purpose is to show you the set up for my website. The research component for this has been hard, and I haven't been able to find many websites, but after I looked at a few student examples I think I have gotten an idea for what the proper set up of the website is going to look like.





        Up here is my front page, which is going to have a big picture of my "logo" on it or an advertisement for the latest production, the doc series. This ad, is going to replace the grey background of the productions. Right under I am going to be putting the thumbnails for all the episodes of the news production. When you scroll further, you'll be able to see a few pictures from the instagram page that is meant to promote the doc series.


        This page is meant to show who the cast is, and underneath I am going to place a quote or a statement  made by each of them. 




        This last page is going to be the episode breakdown page, each box is about a different culture and it's going to have every persons face on it. Right under I'm going to insert a small blurb explaining what each of the episodes is about. This is basically the skeletal look of the website, I have already started to work on it, I am on schedule with it, my only issue would be going out and filming, with this entire pandemic thing going around. But other than that, the progress is going pretty well, and with that being said,

I Will See You Later ;)


No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...