Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Possible Interviewees

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,
         Today I shall be discussing the possible interview subjects I have. I have been struggling to pick a minority group that I wanted to talk about, and I think I have made up my mind. I live in Florida, which exposes me to quite a few people who are a part of the Hispanic population. So, I decided to document the episode about Hispanic representation.
        As of right now I have two possible interviewees: Veronica and Yelna. Veronica is my best friend, she is from Colombia, and she has moved quite a bit. Just last year, she moved to Connecticut in place in which there isn't many Hispanics. I assumed something might have happened in term or representation, but I will find out this weekend when I interview her.


       My second interviewee, Yelna, just recently moved down from North Carolina. She has lived there for a while, she's told me that she was one of the only hispanics in her school, and she's has spoken about her undergoing some form of discrimination. Although, both of them have gone through minor experiences, it's all about going through that experience.

       The reason as to why I chose to do them, was particularly because I want to avoid working with the middle eastern community, because I am afraid my piece is going to come out biased, because it is something I am passionate about.
       I apologize for the short post, this happened only because I have been having a hard time figuring out what I want to do, but now that I do, I think I can begin working on filming the project. with that being said,
         I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...