Friday, March 20, 2020

Distribution Works

Hi Everyone,
             Today I shall be talking about the distribution processes of my documentary series. As of recent, I noticed that the more popular documentary series are starting to become streamed. Usually doc series are either found on TV or on streaming services, but when I take a look at my target audience, I am more likely to appeal to them through streaming services rather than anything.
             The Explained series, is a doc series on Netflix, based on what I have seen it is doing rather well. On Netflix in specific I have seen quite a few good ones like, Abstract series, Ted Bundy tapes, Making a Murderer and much more. So, in my best interest I would like to put my doc series on either Netflix or Amazon Prime. 
      I Will See You Later ;)
      

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...