Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Poster Progress

Good Morning Followers,
      I am glad to say that my poster has been going relatively great. I am slowly working on it, because I just want to make sure everything goes right the first time. As of right now I only have the bottom part of it done, and it's going to take some time to finish, but now that school is out, I have much more time to work on it. I would like to finish it off by the end of this week, but I'm not sure how that is going to happen, since I was planning on using reference photos of random people, and I haven't been able to see tup with just random people yet. So, I am thinking I am just going to end up just pulling off an impressionistic look to the figures without even using any references photos, that is going to be a little harder but if I want to keep up with my schedule, I am just going to work with what I got.



Here is a picture of my poster looks right now, in the bottom where it's black I am going to be putting the title, and the streaming services that I want to realise my production on. Sorry this blog is short, this has been a hectic week for me in terms of exams and mocks. I am almost done though, and should be back on track soon. And for now,

   I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...