Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Interviews... Yay

Good Day,
          In my last blog, I revealed where my brain is at, as of right now. In this blog, I am going to be talking about the steps I am taking following my decision. As I said, I am going to be interviewing some of my family members, the catch is only my mother lives with me. I have yet to interview my mother, because I am still debating on having her be my narration, but with my updated idea, I chose to be my own narrator. As for my sister and her fiancé they both are very busy keeping up with their jobs, but I have managed to schedule FaceTime interviews with the both of them.
          My only concern about myself is, I chose not to write concrete questions, because I want to have more of a conversation than an interview. I have some simplistic questions in mind, but I would like to see where the conversation leads, and go from there. This way, I believe I can prevent myself from appearing biased through my questions. With a flowing conversation, opinions are more subject to individual more so than myself forcing out specified answers.
         They both agreed to talk with me this weekend, so Im a little excited. I look forward to see where this topic leads us, and I am sure I am going to be getting some insight or different perspectives by consulting others. But for today,
        I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...