Friday, March 1, 2019

Group Meet ups and More Ideas

Good afternoon lovely bloggers,

   Its Friday, and I am currently waiting to go see my friends, I have a couple hours left, so I decided to kill some time. 
  Today has been quite an interesting day, I am not the one to usually procrastinate, but unfortunately, certain times lead to certain measures. Honestly, I truly thought my group is slacking and up to date and the rest. During our a group discussing relating to our project, and I came to realization that my group is actually on the same track as the others, we are all trying to figure out the gist of our ideas.
  When it came to my project, I am glad to say everyone liked my idea, and of course they all had something to say about what I could do to make it the best. 
  I don't think I mentioned this in my previous blog post, but since we are conducting a Utopian society, I figured out that we do need a color scheme. Every Utopian society has a color scheme, and usually it is vibrant and colorful.
   I was originally thinking of creating a pastel color scheme, but someone in my group did mention that we should work with the color scheme that fits our community instead. The pastels wouldn't necessarily work with a Utopia, but more with a Dystopia.
   Now that I think about it, When it comes to these societies, the schemes are usually more concentrated in the architecture and design more so than the attire itself. Which is why we have to work around our society's aroma. It's going to be hard, but who doesn't like a challenge? Nevertheless, it is still important for us to incorporate a scheme because it is extremely important to our establishing point.

Our main inspiration for our setting and scheme is Children of Men, even though the movie is about a Dystopia we appreciated how well the set design was, and the fact that we could identify exactly what kind of society it is almost immediately. That is what we are trying to do. Weston Town Center, is one of the main places we are going to be shooting in. Due to that we have to work with their color scheme which consists of pinks, oranges, and blues. It kind of has that pastel tone, but not really, it has a more vibrant scheme.  
Anyways, that is what it for my blog! I am sorry I keep pushing the plot post, it is driving me insane, and I would love to tell you guys about it, but I don't want to post it until it is fully done and discussed, we have the outline finished. for you, I will post the outline and the plot, by the end of the week, promise. :)

I Will See You Later *snaps finger*

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...