Sunday, March 10, 2019

We tried....

Good Evening friends,
I have had quite the interesting weekend. My club's event, Artography Expo was this Friday, and it went great, we got around a 100 people (that's 99 more people than I thought would show up). But it was amazing, I am proud of myself for pulling it off. On Saturday, I hung out with a couple new friends, and it is safe to say, I have lost my faith in all teenage boys. I had some, but it is now all gone. Today was normal, All I did was draw and work on some homework. Pretty interesting weekend overall. And this is it for my life update :)
Due to complications and miscommunication, I can not fulfill my promise. But I will be giving you guys and update on where my group currently is. So far this week we have discussed change of zodiac signs, filming locations, shooting schedule.
The shooting schedule is the one part I have yet to discuss on the blog.
Our shooting schedule is going to be something along the lines of:

February 21th- March 15th- Full research and planning of film
March 15-17th  and first half of Spring Break- shooting the film
Second half of Spring Break and first week of April- Editing of film
April 1st-7th- finalizing and doing the CCR

(these dates are an estimation of what is to happen, we will most likely finish editing and filming sooner than scheduled dates) We have been following our schedule pretty well, we haven't fallen off yet, and hopefully we won't. We are at the end of our 3rd week, which is INSANE. it is all fine though..... yeah.

I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...