Saturday, March 16, 2019

Filming and disappointments

Good Day Mates,
I hope you guys have had a spectacular weekend so far. Today I went out shooting with Nawal. We were able to get footage of the beginning of your intro. We filmed the establishing scenes, and my cook show scenes. Shelby couldn’t tag along, because it was her birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!
Anyways, I was able to get some footage of us shooting, so I hope you guys enjoy this short clip. I am disappointed to say that you guys will not be seeing the final product of the chef hat. Nawal didn’t want to use the chef hat, and I was kind of disappointed because I really wanted to wear it, it’s okay though. If you guys were to see it, you’d understand why she didn’t want me to wear it. (and yes, I was proud of it until I actually put it on)


Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this small clip of Nawal and I shooting, have a lovely rest of your weekend, 
I Will See You Later ;)


No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...