Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Introducing Characters and Meanings

Good Morning Lovely Bloggers,
My Spring Break has been rough, it honestly doesn't feel like a break. I have so much work to do, like I mentioned in my previous blog, and it has been consuming the majority of my time. But it is alright, because I would rather get rid of this now and get it over with before taking my exams. Anyways, let me introduce you to our characters:
  • Reem is playing the Gemini- Zoë
    • Enthusiastic
    • Adjustable
    • Indecisive 
      • Zoe is the lively one 
  • Sofia is playing the Taurus-Emerald
    • independent
    • patient
    • selfless
    • understanding
    • Stubborn
      • Emerald is the birth stone for Taurus
  • Sumaiyya is playing Emerald's friend, the Pisces-Mercy
    • Compassionate
    • Emotional
    • Lazy
    • Selfless
    • Sensitive
      • Mercy is Middle English for compassionate and Mercy 
  • Andres is playing the Aries paired up with Zoe-Niall
    • Adventurous
    • Versatile
    • Lively
    • Passionate
    • Arrogant
      • Niall is a champion
  • Sebastian is playing the Virgo paired up with Emerald- Swain
    • Meticulous
    • Analytical
    • Reliable
    • Overcritical
    • Judgmental
      • Swain is youth in old service
  • Julie is the Sagittarius waitress- Doran
    • Large hearted
    • Careless
      • Doran is a wanderer

Every Character's personality has been listed, according to the zodiac analysis of their basic personality. They were named based of off a name associated to their individual signs. To address the fact, yes we do have more than two characters, which is rough. But, they are essential to our plot. Mercy, Swain, Niall, and Doran and only in one scene and their character development isn't important, which is why we believe it is okay to include that many. The majority of our opening focuses on Emerald and Zoe. Now that you know a little more about our characters,

I Will See You Later ;)


No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...