Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Finally Filmed!

Good Afternoon Guys,

To be honest I don’t really know what day it is right now, but I think it’s Friday...?
Anyways, it’s been a rough couple days, we were originally supposed to film on Sunday and Monday, then our original actors cancelled last minute, ALL OF THEM
One of them traveled and the other one just got "sick"
It is pretty frustrating, because finding new actors last minute is extremely stressful, but we were lucky we found new volunteers almost immediately, and they have been very cooperative.
Our original actors were,Vienna and Taylor (for main characters) and now it is Sofia and I.
With our new actors, the filming days went something like this:

Wednesday: We filmed Scene 5 (the date)
Thursday: We filmed Scenes 1& 3 (introducing Emerald)
Friday: We filmed Scenes 2,4 (introducing Zoe)

It’s been really exhausting, but we are finally done! We started editing, and we are aiming to finish it up by the end of spring break. I started my CCR, I am practically almost done with my script, and all I have left is to film, which I am planning on doing so on Tuesday, the FSA testing day.
It has been quite tiring and exhausting, but we pulled through! And now we are at the ends of it, and it’s coming out pretty good so far, I’m definitely proud of it .
Even though, We have had some obstacles, we manged to work with them, and Its alright because I wasn't expecting it to go smoothly throughout.
Enjoy some pictures of behind the scenes:











I took all of these photos, which explains why you can't find any from my scenes, and honestly I forgot to take some of me. That is it for today, 
I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...