Sunday, March 24, 2019

Human Crab Destroyed My Plans..... and DJs !

Good Day Mates,
    It is 9:49 pm on Sunday, and I am currently drenched in Aloe Vera from head to toe. Like I mentioned in my last blog, I went to the beach yesterday and I got burnt, badly. So periodically throughout the day today I have been pouring Aloe Vera on myself, and it has not been great. How did you get badly burnt might you ask? Well, my friends and I were tanning, and we all accidentally "rested our eyes" for a little too long, and now we all look like human crabs. Well my friend said I looked more like Napoleon ice cream, but that is besides the point.
    A few blogs ago I mentioned the CCR, and how I was supposed to work on it this week. Well I am going to be honest. In my original schedule, I planned to finish my CCR script today, but I didn't. I couldn't really finish my CCR script, because we have not finished our productions yet. So, I couldn't really address the entire prompt. The minute we are done with editing, I will finish it.


    Look, at least I have quite a few things done. I am also almost done with one of my other roles, which is creating the government emails, all I have left is to take a picture of two attractive young men, and I am done. It is alright tho, I did originally plan out with the intention of slacking, so as of right now I am all good.
  Our second scene is going to be a montage of Zoe running, in which she will receive her email.So we are going to need music for Zoe to run to. Our original plan was to use "Twist and Shout" by The Beatles. I emailed Capitol Records for copyright permission, and I am still waiting for a response. Time is running out, so we need to find a backup. I completely forgot that my friend, Andres, is a DJ, and if I am correct, he produces his own music. Andres, loves EDM, which i assume is what he produces. So if everything goes well, hopefully we could use one of his songs.
   
   I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...