Wednesday, March 20, 2019

CCR Light Bulb

Good Afternoon Bloggers, 
   Spring Break is in a couple of days and I am so excited to take a "break" from school for a bit. Even though I have quite a bit to work on, it is okay. It is not like I have 9 concentration pieces to work on, this project to finish, SAT prep, 100 EOC practice questions, and a College Essay to work on. But, I promised my friends I'd go to the beach, so we will see how that goes. 
    Anyways, The deadline is around the corner and I decided that it is time to stop and start thinking about the CCR. With a little under half of our footage done and with our script under final construction, I feel like I have the opportunity to start working on the script for my CCR. 
I have decided I am going to be creating an edit using WeVideo for my CCR. . . . . 
WAIT 
Light Bulb!!
As I am writing this, I thought of this new idea. . . .  
What if I create a. . . . 
Draw My Life sort of video. 
Where I draw out the entire process of my project, with a voice over explaining the process.Either way I will be needing a script for my CCR, so I will start writing it out this week. 
Here is an example of a Draw My Life,

 
WOW
How did I not think of that earlier. . . 
So, using WeVideo, I am going to edit my . . .  Wait for It . . .  Draw My Final Project!!!
Well, with my train of thought interrupted, I have no choice but to leave you with this information for now,
but don't you worry,

I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...