Sunday, March 3, 2019

Outlines

Hello Guys, I hope you're having a wonderful day

The time has finally come where I reveal the plot. Even though it is not even finish or even close to being to finished, I still promised you guys a plot blog by the end of the week. I know I said that I wouldn't post it until it is finished, but things happened, and I thought it would be better if I just showed you guys everything including the scraps.

Opening scene:
Various shots of community
Establishing setting and way of life
Credits rolling
Scene #1:
(V)-Main girl in her room waking up (doing a daily task)
Get an email about monthly schedule including dates to meet compatible person
Various shots of her room to show zodiac
(Purpose: showing a normal life of a citizen in society, and introducing character and their zodiac.)
Scene #2:
(T)-Introduce partner, doing similar thing to the main character
Very similar shots (parallel editing)
Also gets an email about date, and monthly schedule
(Purpose: further emphasis of society, and introducing character and zodiac.)
Scene #3: 
Go back to V, complaining to friend
Friend is compatible
Getting ready for date
Looking out window
Scene #4:
Back to T also getting ready, but slight shift in routine
Looking at different scenery, further establishing setting
Last scene:
- viewing of main characters, at a restaurant in a booth (on a date)
Camera then pans to a crane shot to show a full restaurant of different people on dates
(have little bubbles of each zodiac and compatibility level on top of each person’s head-like sims)
Camera pans out to a black/constellation and title “How The Stars Align”

there you guys have it, our plot outline

I Will See You Later <3

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...