Saturday, March 23, 2019

Change of Plans and Logo

Good Morning People,
    It’s is Saturday, and I am writing this really early in the morning because I am about to go to the beach, Yay!
   As of right now, I am not sure if we are going to film on Monday anymore. The squad and I were discussing, and we’ve realized Monday might not work, due to our actors and stuff. But we changed it to Tuesday which is not that big of a difference, but on the bright side it gives me more time to plan my CCR.
   We also split our roles, which I did discussed earlier, and I ended up working on a logo for our City Council, the leaders of the society. We didn’t change the name, we stuck with the: Weston.
   While working on the logo, I wanted it to look modern, slick, and very simple, to represent the clean cut life style that they try to achieve, but I also wanted to add some color, to show the “freedom” aspect of it. So just a few minutes ago I created the official logo for our community, I sent it to the squad, but since it is soo early in the morning I have yet to revive any feedback from them, so I posted it here to get your opinions on it.
   If you notice, in the bottom I put “compatibility is key.” This was a sutble way of me showing the Dystopian Aspect of the society. By highlighting their Slogan/Phrase I empahtized that aspect, kind of like how the did with 1984’s “Big Brother is Watching” phrase. 
Unfortunately that is all I have for you guys today but,

I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...