Thursday, March 14, 2019

Creating props

Hello beautiful people,
Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday! Tomorrow in class, we are going to be meeting with our groups to discuss our projects and the progress. I am really excited to see what people have been doing, and I am curious to know how people feel about my project, and the suggestions they are going to offer. I will let you know what happens, so watch out for my blogs.
Like I mentioned last blog, Nawal and I decided that we are going to be shooting cooking videos, and I am going to be the chef, and of course every chef need a chef hat. So I attempted to create a hat. But beware, even though I am good at drawing, I am not really the best at arts and crafts, and I didn’t have much time, but it turned out pretty decent.

I am really excited to be working on this, I forgot to take a picture of the hat and it is too far away, it’s alright though you guys will see it in my upcoming blog, where I will be showing you guys our shooting day 1!
Woo, I am soo excited to finally film some footage, it is going to be AMAZING.
But for now,
I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...