Saturday, March 9, 2019

Shooting Time!!!!

Good Morning Blog,
Before I let the title deceive you, we have yet to shoot. Today, I am going to be discussing our shooting locations.
With our new profound entail about our Dystopia, we had to find locations that fit our project best.
For our opening, we are going to be establishing the setting so, we are going to show various long shots of locations such as:



- Weston Town Center
- Weston Hills Golf Course
- South Post road, Bonaventure
- Isles of Weston Entry
- Weston Commons


We have found that the majority of these places are the best representation of the society that we are trying to create, and if we are capable of capturing the right shot, we would get it. Weston Town Center, and Weston Commons are the our "social areas," we are going to be using these areas for filming the parts with the dates, meet ups, and hangouts. Weston Hill golf course, and Isles of Weston, are going to be used to establish the place where V and T live. The roads, are going to be used as filler shots and transitions.

In my next blog, I will be showing you parts of the script and more shooting locations,
but for now

I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...