Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Story-boarding!!

Good Day Lovely People,
  I hope everyone has had a lovely day today, and a great rest of the week.Why am I spreading positivity you may ask? Well, I feel as if the world is lacking some, so here I am. I started this trend by greeting everyone that walks into my Lang class, and let me tell you, some people were not having it that day, which is why we NEED this! I will be enforcing this onto my daily routine, and I will let you guys know how it goes. We need to stop focusing on the negative, and shift to the positive.
  Thank you for joining my Ted Talk.


(Please excuse my photography skills)
In class today, we worked on the Storyboard and we discussed the plot and the mise-en-scene more in depth. We started to focus the plot more towards the stereotypical aspects of our zodiacs. In the beginning scenes V is following a Chef's tutorial on how to make a salad bowl. A Salad Bowl? I know, weird. But that is how it is. While creating that aspect, we figured that to illustrate the Dystopia even more, the tutorial is going to be conducted by a government persona that will be manipulating everything. That character is going to be played by ME. I am actually soo excited to play this role, it going to be fun pretending to be chef.  On Friday, I am going to be working on the props for those scenes, and on Saturday Nawal and I are going to film the beginning few scenes.

I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...