Sunday, March 17, 2019

Reflections and Planning

Good Evening Humans,
This weekend has been yet another interesting one. Ever since I met my new friends, I have been out with them way too often, and I have been getting accustomed to a new group of friends. It is kind of refreshing if you ask me, because I don't think I have had genuine guy friends before, and it's quite nice. I probably would never tell them this, but I am happy I met them.
 AND. . . . that was my weekly update, now to the blog:
As I have come with terms today, we are about halfway through our final project, at least time wise. My group and I have been moving a little slow, but I am definitely seeing progress. We really do need to step up our game this upcoming week. We already filmed a little, as I showed you guys in my previous blog, and we will finish filming and editing during Spring Break.
After talking to our teacher, we realized that we need to start assigning individual roles to start working on. It will help the process go much faster and smoother. As of right now, we have a couple roles split up, but we will discuss, in depth, the final assignments each of us need to begin working on.
I started thinking about the CCR, and I decided I am going to be making a video similar to the first example our teacher gave us, I can't remember his name, but I will try and find it before my next blog. I am planning to start working on that pretty soon, hopefully before the week ends. I am excited and nervous at the same time, I really hope this project ends up going great.
That was my reflection,
I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...