Saturday, April 18, 2020

Hello Everyone,
           This is the last week to work on our blogs, and since I've changed a few things, let me tell you about my excerpt.
           My DocSeries consists of 6-45 minutes episodes. Each episode is led by a different person, around my age, discussing issues they've seen in terms of their races representation. So for the middle eastern episode, I hosted ended becoming the host. The excerpt was pulled out half through the episode while transitioning from the news to the film segment. Due to the fact that it's in the middle, non of the interviewees where properly introduced, because in the beginning of each segment, subjects introduce themselves.
            towards the end I realized I have something missing, so I decided to do an animated bit. It turned out alright, not my proudest accomplishment. What i struggled with the most was the watermark at the end. I couldn't find any free applications that didn't do that, so I had no other option but to keep it.

        I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...