Saturday, April 4, 2020

Facebook Watch

Good Morning Everyone, 
          A few blogs ago, I discussed how my sister and I were talking about where I should distribute this doc series just based on my target audience and status. For those who don’t know, Facebook watch is a new feature that facebook released not too long ago. It is free for anyone who has a Facebook account, so the access to the content would be relatively easy. My sisters main argument to have the series on here is that my target audience are minorities and not all of them are going to be living in the states, so instead of having it on Netflix, Facebook is the best way to reach everyone, and it is affordable for all too.
             When it comes to the advertisement and marketing portion of things, having the content on Facebook makes it automatically easier to spread the word for the doc series because Facebook would want more people to visit the Facebook watch site. And since Facebook also owns Instagram a  greater push there is also expected. So in those terms, this would also be quite helpful. I will be going into further detail about this in my CCR, this is just an overview of the points we discussed, so for now; 

        I Will See You Later ;) 

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...