Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Titles and Details

Welcome Back Everyone,
          As we are approaching the end of this project, it is time I start focusing on the details. The part with the most details is the website, so here I am. The structure of the website is the set, the information is there, but I still need to figure out the details, such as the Episode titles, the thumbnails and all that good stuff.
         I feel like I am going back to step one, research, because I could be generic about the titles, but it doesn't suit the marketing I am going for. So I read few articles:

Article #1
Article #2

         I came up with this:


(insert pictures here)

     

       I have yet to decide the name of my series, I don't know why I am struggling with it as much. I have a few options, but I have a feeling the title is going to be my absolute last piece. The final touch.

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...