Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Website Design and Aesthetic

Good Afternoon my fellow followers,
          Today is the day in which I will be talking about my website. It has been a little slow in terms of my project progression, mainly because my topic is quite broad and I am having some trouble trying to digest everything I want to do, and what to primarily focus on.
          So, I decided to create a base for everything. In my recent blog I talked about my postcard component and I shall now talk about the website. In terms of the website I don't really have much of an inspiration for it, I am going to follow along a similar color palatte for it that I will be using in my postcard, and as of right now I am thinking of using light beiges, browns, and greens. Because the topic I am focusing on is heavy, I want the website and postcard to be more light so the production isn't turned away.
          As of right now, my site is going to be primarily spilt into two pages: Home, and Episodes.
 The home page is going to consist of the summary, the pictures that links the instagram, and all the promotional packages.The home page is also going to have a link to excerpt that I am producing. The episodes one, is going to be set up in a blog type format, in which every blurb is about a different episode I'm going to focus on,
         As you can see below, this is what the website is going to look like when you first click the link. My production company is under the name of HBL Productions, which is clearly shown as the header. The episode page is yet to be set up, but I am going to be working on that later this week, when I figure out my episodic makeup.


                The colors below belong to the color palette I would like to follow for the website mainly, but also the rest of the production. To be honest, I think I am looking at more of an aesthetic more than anything else, but nonetheless here is my atheistic for the production. As per usual, 
     I Will See You Later ;)


No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...