Sunday, February 24, 2019

First Blog

 Hey Guys!
   Welcome to the start of something wonderful. This is the first official blog relating to my portfolio project. I am so excited to go through this journey with all of you! Quite honestly, I never thought I would make it this far, but here I am, as ready as I could be.
    For my portfolio project I will be working with Shelby again, and Nawal. I have never worked with Nawal, but I'm positive it will go great. I've worked with Shelby numerous times, and due to our perfectionism, we were always compatible and on the same page so I'm not really worried about working with unfamiliar people. To be honest, for bigger projects like this I am usually better off working by myself, but I wanted to challenge myself and explore this experience with others.
    I'm going to reveal something: My group and I haven't decided on a genre yet. Shocking, I know. We are still in the process of figuring out what all of our creative minds can beautifully create, but that is what research is for. Throughout all of our discussions and previous research, I believe we are leaning towards the romantic genre. We have yet to identify with the specifics but, hopefully we will have it figured out by my next blog.
   Since I am known to be a control freak and like to have everything organized before I begin everything, here are the steps we are going to follow for our research:

1. Brainstorm ideas for introduction
2. Research for story
3. Research on genre
4. In depth research of technical aspects of selected genre.

   These four steps are our guide to have a full proper research component for our project. I'm not going to go into full details about these steps yet, I'm just going to let the blog do its job. I do have an idea of what I want to do, but I have to discuss it with the squad first. If my plans go accordingly, which they always do, our group will end up going with my idea. Once, I have informed them, I will let you guys know what it is, but for now enjoy being in the dark.
   I am also known to be a little extra, which means I will be going full on with this project. I'm going to be maxing out the extremes with my ideas relating the plot and all the elements within it. I would love to do numerous things with this and I could tell you guys a couple things off the top of my heard right now, but I don't have much time. But I can tell you this:
   My thoughts are swirling everywhere right now. My imagination is on panic mode. Seriously, my brain is going to fry if I don't stop thinking. I'm starting to get overwhelmed. This project determines  basically half of my overall grade....yay!
  I'm getting a little too excited, too nervous, and too anxious but, I'm fine.
  yeah......
  I'm totally fine.......
  No stress whatsoever.






No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...