Sunday, January 12, 2020

I.AM.BACK.

Good Evening my fellow followers,
        I am assuming you guys are wondering where I have been this past year.... Let's just say it has been quite hectic. But I am back again, to tackle the Media A level project!! Wooo!!
        For this year's project I went on a completely different route, I am going to be working on this project by myself (scary I know) but I am ready for another challenge. Last year I worked with two partners, and each of us had our own strengths and weaknesses, and to be honest we worked quite well, but this year, being by myself I have complete freedom over what my topic is going to be, my scheduling time, and everything, which seems nice because I won't have settle down to please other group members, but I am assuming it is going to be harder to pull that off, so let's see what happens.
         Just to give you a refresher of what I did last year, I along with my partners worked on a film opening. Our film, How the Stars Aligned, was about a Utopian society that was run based on zodiac compatibility. The two main characters, who are not compatible, undergo a glitch in the system, and they fall in love. We chose to go with the Sci-Fi approach because we thought the idea was cool, and we had so much to work with. For this year, I chose to work with the documentary project. The documentary pack includes a poster, a website, and a five minute extract from a TV documentary.  
        Naturally, this year I am thinking about making this project about something more serious. Many things have happened in the past year, and as A level progressed, I realized I would much rather work with something more serious, more "based on true events" than creating a whole new society. So I figured that a documentary would be the best fit for me. I have been lightly thinking about what I want to do, and as of right now I only have one idea, and I think I am going to stick with it.
       As you guys already know, around 5 years ago I moved to the States, from Syria. My biggest struggle in the move was accustoming to the new culture I was thrown in. Going from a middle eastern culture to Floridian culture was quite difficult. And this past year, I have met people that went through a relatively similar situation, in which they had to move out of their home country and get accustomed to a new way of life. Because this topic is something I am an expert in, I am considering making my entire documentary series about different people that went through the same thing I did.
       With all that being said, I am glad to be back. I hope you guys enjoy the journey along with me, for the second time... and

      I Will See You Later ;)

No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...