Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Introduction


Hi,
My name is Reem Habbal, and I was born and raised in Damascus, Syria. I have 3 siblings, an older sister and a younger sister and brother. I do not have any pets due to the fact that half of my family is allergic to them. I would like to own a husky, but I am part of the half that is allergic. I spend the majority of my time working on homework. If I am not working on school related activities, I am either at the gym or expanding my library on horrible, yet entertaining films. My favorite films have to be Marvel movies, mainly because I grew up around the characters and development of the movies. I don't have a favorite movie, but the character that has always been the dearest to my heart is Spider-man.
The first thing people notice about me is my hair. I have long, brown curly hair that covers almost the entirety of my face. My hair is particularly similar to curly fries, which probably explains my constant state of hunger. I have nice, light blue eyes that struggle to shine through my glasses, that cover what my hair doesn't. I would like to consider myself an honest person. Lying isn't my strongest feature, in fact I am quite terrible at it. My goal everyday is to make people laugh. Listening to people's laughter is addicting, which is why I try and do it constantly. I appreciate delicious food, mostly medium cooked steak. I strive to be a healthy consumer, but I just enjoy pizza too much. Overall, I'm not the most interesting character, I am just an average teenage girl, that dreads waking up to school every morning, pursue ridiculous courses, and take pleasure in complaining about the simplest things.
Now that you know a little about me, the purpose of my blog is to give frequent updates on my final portfolio project. By the end of the year, I would like to look back at my blogs and see the transitions and the research conducted that created my final masterpiece.




No comments:

CCR

Hey Guys Here is my CCR, enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaXcWKR4mu_tyO9h_byZyy2gAt4X3Mgg/view?usp=sharing I Will See You ...